Always late the party with the most hyped hip-hop, R&B and afrobeat drops? Keep on top of the new releases Who We Be, Spotify’s neat roundup of tracks that everyone’s talking about, from Beyoncé’s remix of Megan Thee Stallion’s “Savage” to Rihanna’s latest album on PARTYNEXTDOOR. A nice one to dip in and out of every week or so, this is a playlist to make sure you’re still tapped into the zeitgeist.
- Australia-based DJ and producer DJ Gem_Rpm has just released a beautiful, romance-inspired, and enchanting version of “The Few Things (chilled version”
- Indie Singer-Songwriter Libba’s Enchanting New Single, “Daydream,” Is a Worthy Addition to Any Pop-Rock Playlist.
- Loren Aronov Shatters Conformity and Ignites Empowerment in Her Riveting Single “Mask On”
- Dutch-Based Bassist and Singer Daniel de Boer Unleashes an Uplifting Ode to Personal Triumph in “Fly Away”
- New Jersey-based Guitarist J.C. Gunther Delves into the Profound Complexities of Love and Life in “This Breaking Wave”