2020 was a big year for pop music, and Spotify’s official pop playlist covered fans. Their 100-strong “Top Pop” mix has everything from Lady Gaga’s latest bangers to the tunes that made Tones And I a throwback star-like hits from Dua Lipa and The Weekend. Pop can be the ultimate remedy for a frowning face, so throw in this 5-hour mix and dance away your troubles.
- Budapest-Based Drummer, Percussionist, Composer, and Producer Francis V’s Latest Album, “A Place for Dreamers” Is Magical, Mystical, and Hauntingly Beautiful!
- Dynamic Musical Star Corbin Forester Brings A Unique Fusion Of Rock And Pop In His Latest EP “DR3AM” With A Modern Day Twist.
- Singer, Rapper, and Artist Jiggzz’s Latest Release, “Sophia” Featuring Tejay Is Healing, Uplifting, and Soul-Stirring.
- Toronto-Based Rap Emcee El Cappo Tells It as It Is with His Double Single “Porter Package”
- Award-Winning Jazz and Soul Songstress Mavis Swan Poole Is Set to Release Her New Single Titled “Every Man Ain’t the Same”