2020 was a big year for pop music, and Spotify’s official pop playlist covered fans. Their 100-strong “Top Pop” mix has everything from Lady Gaga’s latest bangers to the tunes that made Tones And I a throwback star-like hits from Dua Lipa and The Weekend. Pop can be the ultimate remedy for a frowning face, so throw in this 5-hour mix and dance away your troubles.
- Brooklyn-Based Singer and Songwriter Ella Mar Gives an Ode to Mental Health and Self-Meditation in Her Single “High Anyway.”
- Hip Hop Veteran Chughey Has a New Emotional and Deeply Meaningful Body of Work, “Smile,” Out on All Platforms!
- Gospel Music Aficionado Keicon Delivers a Live Recorded Version From His Virtual Tour Dubbed “Friday Night Before Church.”
- Multi-disciplinary Canadian recording artist Buggie Bars has a new enchanting and inspirational anthem dubbed, “Shine.”
- Las Vegas’s Multitalented Musician Nico Bleu Is Serving Them R&B Just Like You Remember!