2020 was a big year for pop music, and Spotify’s official pop playlist covered fans. Their 100-strong “Top Pop” mix has everything from Lady Gaga’s latest bangers to the tunes that made Tones And I a throwback star-like hits from Dua Lipa and The Weekend. Pop can be the ultimate remedy for a frowning face, so throw in this 5-hour mix and dance away your troubles.
- A Brilliant Talent Under Charismatic Inspiration, Aria Is Here With a Deep and Meaningful Message About Wildlife Conservation in “The Next Life”
- The True Rap Son From Philly MIL Zay Crafts a Stunningly Invented Inspirational Tune “Message to Me”
- Bronx’s Own Multifaceted Artist Rey, Dazzles In Stunning Chill Hip-Hop Tune Dubbed, “Goat Conversations”
- Welcome to the Redesigned Visual Art; “Secret Visual Art Technology (S-VAT)” by Music Composer and Visual Artist Wizard Electrancy
- A Contemporary Pop Ballad With a Deep, Emotional and Meaningful Message; This is “Guard Down” by Dubai Based Songstress and Pianist Raisa Knusel