2020 was a big year for pop music, and Spotify’s official pop playlist covered fans. Their 100-strong “Top Pop” mix has everything from Lady Gaga’s latest bangers to the tunes that made Tones And I a throwback star-like hits from Dua Lipa and The Weekend. Pop can be the ultimate remedy for a frowning face, so throw in this 5-hour mix and dance away your troubles.
- New York-Based Hip-Hop Artist Elan Suave Is Back With a Brand New Summer Hit Dubbed “Pretty Girls.”
- Georgia-Based Producer, Damian, Comes Flying With an Epic Banger Titled “it’s just me…”
- “Rixile Elixir” by Alabama-Based Composer and Recording Artist John Kline Is Pure Magic!
- Emerging African-American Songstress Mehret’s Debut Single “No One Else” Triumphs in the R&B and Pop Genres.
- American Entertainer and Progressive Artist Tyler LaRon Pulls up With an Addicting and Hypnotic Masterpiece Dubbed “On the Aux.”