Singer-songwriter Stella West has the regular blues-sound influences of the ’60s and the Syd Barret era. Deep parallels can be found in Stella West’s new music release “Ode to the Devil (Mother Mary)” which is a blues track written with great skill to share a story with all its vividness. The lucidity of the story in the song encourages people to find a link to the words sang with a breathtaking passion.
- Up and Coming Bahrain-Based Recording Artist Cytonic Rhymes Pays Homage to Juice Wrld in His “Drifting Minds” Raw Piece!
- Atlanta-Based Rap Genius COWBOY5 Takes the Game to the Next Level With His Epic Banger, “Turn Up.”
- Brooklyn-Based Singer and Songwriter Ella Mar Gives an Ode to Mental Health and Self-Meditation in Her Single “High Anyway.”
- Hip Hop Veteran Chughey Has a New Emotional and Deeply Meaningful Body of Work, “Smile,” Out on All Platforms!
- Gospel Music Aficionado Keicon Delivers a Live Recorded Version From His Virtual Tour Dubbed “Friday Night Before Church.”