With artists like Money Zoe on the horizon, 2021 has the potential to be a great year for the music industry, and the audience can only expect energetic compositions to hit the scene. The enthusiastic artist is a high-energy performer who has been voted as the hip-hop artist who has evolved in the current rap scene, making his dreams a reality. He refuses to be limited by a single genre, instead experimenting with different tones to establish his distinct musicality, showcasing his vibrant aura through an afrobeat single titled “Juices & Berries.” The audience can expect some dynamic vocal modulations that sound punchy and completely engulfing throughout the soundscape.
- Australia-based DJ and producer DJ Gem_Rpm has just released a beautiful, romance-inspired, and enchanting version of “The Few Things (chilled version”
- Indie Singer-Songwriter Libba’s Enchanting New Single, “Daydream,” Is a Worthy Addition to Any Pop-Rock Playlist.
- Loren Aronov Shatters Conformity and Ignites Empowerment in Her Riveting Single “Mask On”
- Dutch-Based Bassist and Singer Daniel de Boer Unleashes an Uplifting Ode to Personal Triumph in “Fly Away”
- New Jersey-based Guitarist J.C. Gunther Delves into the Profound Complexities of Love and Life in “This Breaking Wave”